A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Foster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Foster practice?
- Dr. Larry Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Foster practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians and Leesburg Geriatric Doctors.