A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Foster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Foster practice?
- Dr. Larry Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Foster practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors and Leesburg Geriatric Doctors.