A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Grubb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Grubb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grubb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan