A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Grubb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Grubb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Douglas Grubb MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Grubb practice?
- Dr. Larry Grubb has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Grubb practices Radiation Oncology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Radiologists.