A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Olson, Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Joint Replacement, Joint Revision, Knee, Shoulder, and Wrist Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Olson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Olson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry D. Olson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Olson practice?
- Dr. Larry Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Olson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.