A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Olson, Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Joint Replacement, Joint Revision, Knee, Shoulder, and Wrist Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Olson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Olson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry D. Olson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Olson practice?
- Dr. Larry Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Olson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.