A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Stewart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Stewart practice?
Dr. Larry Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Deridder, LA and Sulphur, LA.
See Lake Charles Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Stewart, Dr. Lawrence Stewart, Dr. Loren Stewart, Dr. Lorenzo Stewart