A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Davidson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Davidson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Steve Davidson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Larry Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Davidson practices Neurological Surgery near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Anderson Surgeons.