A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dean has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Bryce Dean MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Dean practice?
- Dr. Larry Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Dean practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.