Learn more about Dr. Larry Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dean has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Dean practice?
Dr. Larry Dean practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.