Dr. Larry Deffenbaugh DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
Patient care
Barb, Deffenbaugh's nurse is extremely rude. I'm very surprised she has chosen to work with people when she is very rude and snippy. Not very professional at all.

February 27th, 2015
Dr Deffenbaugh was one of the first doctors who really listened to me in a long time.

November 10th, 2014
Dr. D. is the most caring physician I've ever had. I have a very serious and rare illness. He has gone out of his way to help me find treatment in a larger facility where research is conducted which equals a greater opportunity for successful treatment of my illness. He has treated me up to what is allowed in the small facility in my rural area. I have not hesitated to place my life in his capable hands. Thank you, Dr. Defenbaugh.

April 10th, 2014
Crohn's sufferer
Dr. Deffenbaugh is a ROCK STAR!!! I have suffered from Crohn's disease for over half of my life and Dr. D is the first doctor to relieve my symptoms. He is very familiar with all things gastric, explains what is happening in your body and is a genuine nice person. His staff is also very pleasant and trustworthy! I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND HIM.

October 11th, 2012
If you have acid reflux this doctor will tell you that diet does not help. This is not true because if you stop the sugar, caffeine, fried & acidic foods you can recover. Doctors are only interested in pharmacology, even get gifts from the drug manufacturers for promoting their drugs.After you have healed you can go back to foods you enjoy in moderation.

August 1st, 2008
Most Caring Doctor I've Ever Encountered
Dr. Deffenbaugh is the Best! He is professional, and has an impressive ablity to properly diagnose and treat intestinal problems, while at the same time providing an empathic connection with his patients that is so rare to find these days. He keeps on top of all the latest medical findings and treatments, too.