A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Deutsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deutsch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry S Deutsch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Larry Deutsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Deutsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.