Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Di Fabrizio
Dr. Larry Di Fabrizio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Di Fabrizio is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Di Fabrizio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Di Fabrizio has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Larry Di Fabrizio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Hussien Elsiesy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Carol Horowitz
New York, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Cynthia Caracta
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi20