A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Dillon, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dwayne Dillon FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Larry Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Dillon practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.