A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Driver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driver
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Driver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Driver, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Driver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D.Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Carl Driver MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Driver practice?
- Dr. Larry Driver has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Driver practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pain Management Doctors.