A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Driver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Driver, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Driver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D.Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Carl Driver MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Driver practice?
- Dr. Larry Driver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Driver practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pain Management Doctors and Houston Neurologists.