Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Drum
Dr. Larry Drum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Los Alamitos, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Drum is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Drum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Drum has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Larry Drum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Richard Horton
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.21 mi55
Dr. David Morrison
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Long Beach, CA 0.21 mi34
Dr. Sujata Lalla-Reddy
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.25 mi29