Dr. Larry Duckert Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry Duckert?

October 12th, 2016

what a person like him is doing in the medical field ,,why

I was suffering from vertigo and still do..he said I did not and was rude and very short..no help at all..why is he a dr at all I cannot understand ...

February 6th, 2014

Worst bedside manner ever!!

If you want an arrogant, dismissive, and condescending doctor than you are in for a treat with Dr. Duckert. He has absolutely no concern for your comfort or well-being and will treat you like your concerns are completely insignificant when you are feeling vulnerable. Why this man would go into the business of helping people when he is so contemptuous and superior is beyond me. Avoid at all costs!!!

July 24th, 2013

Awful patient care

While I'm sure Dr. Duckert is a competent surgeon, his treatment of patients in a clinical setting is horrendous (at least, it was in my case). I found him to be rude, superior, and dismissive when I traveled a long way to see him regarding a chronic vestibular disorder in 2010. It was the single most negative interaction I've had with a doctor in my lifetime. That experience almost soured me completely on his whole department. However, I ended up having vestibular and audiological testing performed by another otologist at the University of Washington and he turned out to be professional, warm, and caring.

September 20th, 2012

state of the art practitioner

Dr. Duckert was a co-surgeon in my acoustic neuroma resection in 1998. When the tumor grew back 3 years later [it hadn't been removed 110% because of concern for damaging the facial nerve] I elected gamma knife treatment.Following that, the results were ambiguous and Dr. Duckert followed the tumor closely for over a year with MRIs until he was satisfied that the tumor seemed to have stopped growing. I still have an MRI every 2 years. Dr. Duckert's skill, concern and follow up could not be better.I recommend him without reservation.

February 7th, 2012

This doctor orders a hearing test prior to even seeing the patient and even when the test has nothing to do with the medical complaint for which the appointment was made. He is abrupt, uncaring and unprofessional. I would not send my worst enemy here.

September 28th, 2017