A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Dullye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Dullye is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Dullye, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dullye graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Dullye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Joe Dullye DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Dullye practice?
- Dr. Larry Dullye has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Dullye practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.