A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Goldstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry E Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Larry Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Goldstein practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.