A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Larry Goldstein practices Urology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Goldstein, Dr. Lawrence Goldstein, Dr. Loren Goldstein, Dr. Lorenzo Goldstein