Dr. Larry Jennings MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jackson, MI

3.0

January 18th, 2017
Operates below expected standards as a physician
I visited Dr Jennings on 3 occasions as a patient for depression, sleeplessness , and a blood panel. On first visit I did not even receive a physical and was prescribed an antidepressant and a sleep aid. My second appt was supposed to be for a blood panel in which I fully prepared for, and to see how the meds were doing. I not only received NO blood panel as planned but this Dr was taking personal phone calls on his cell phone during my appointment. On top of this, when I told him the sleep aid he prescribed me was ineffective and so I took two instead of one, he called me a drug addict and then refused me the antidepressant which was greatly helping me and since without it had caused me great suffering to where my day to day functions of focus, and well being were severely affected. I would never recommend this Dr to anyone as he is far below even the most basic standards you should expect from a Dr. He does not seem to be even knowledgeable about much medically related in general so a very low grade Dr here.

January 15th, 2017
No respect for patients
This Dr is big on patient profiling and accused me of being a drug addict when I have never done drugs in my life. He does not listen to you, at all and has denied me an antidepressant I desperately need to live a normal productive life. This Dr only purely makes assumptions and again does NOT listen nor seems to have any understanding or have any genuine concern for his patients. I would never reccomend him. A nurse I know whom I will not name also does not agree with his way of dealing with patients. He also takes phone calls on his cell phone right in the middle of seeing you which is also a bad sign. I would not reccommend this Dr to anyone and spreading the word about him so people will hopefully choose a much better Dr who can stay off his phone and stay focused and LISTEN to you and your slot in the Dr's office patient room is for YOU not whoever is calling him on his personal cell phone.