A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Noble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noble
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Noble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Noble, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry E Noble MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Noble practice?
- Dr. Larry Noble has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Noble practices Ophthalmology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Ophthalmologists.