3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Awful! Do not go there. show details Awful! Do not go there.
Apr 9th, 2015

Terrible Experience. Condescending, obnoxious. Gave me incorrect prescription and when I went back to have it adjusted, he refused to do so, saying "that's as good as you're going to get'. Was there for 2 hours, and at the end of the day, still didn't get a prescription. Just the worst visit ever.

Great Eye Doctor show details Great Eye Doctor
by Brent Bartholomew on Feb 17th, 2015

I have always had good experiences with Dr. Noble. He has taken the time to explain my eye conditions, and I have received outstanding care of my eyes from him. My wife and daughters also have received the same quality care.

The Best show details The Best
Oct 8th, 2012

I had eye surgery 10 years ago and i feel great a very difficult one, nobody was brave enough to perform it. My eye Doctor for 20 years, always satisfied, and I am a patient with a bad eye problem. Appointments fast if I had an emergency, otherwise two o three days at most.

Nov 19th, 2011

In my opinion if you are a person that can handle brash personalities you probably will still be taken back by Dr. Noble. He told me that I wasn't thinking as a parent because I hadn't previously patched my two year olds eye to see if it was lazy. He at one point told my two year old he would brake her arm if she touched his equipment and she cried for twenty minutes. He blamed the tears on a general fear of doctors and when I called him out on it he left the room. He treated me like I could not understand a doctor. Later after the arm incident my husband came back and he explained in a lot of detail the fact that my daughter is fine. He back peddled the second he saw my husband by telling us over and over again how smart and loving we were as parents and apologizing (half heartedy) for making my daughter cry. The worst part of it all was that this actually happened. In short don't take your child there. If you are up to his personality and the staffs indifference then I believe he is very knowledgable. If you are a woman bring your husband or another man.

Watch out! show details Watch out!
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Noble sells discontinued products and charges full price. Dr. Noble does not give disclosure that his eyeglass frames are discontinued nor the problems that creates, namely, not able to get parts. I paid $600 for NEW glasses in 2008 only to discover after the glasses broke for the SEVENTH and final time that the frame was in fact discontinued in JANUARY 2006 (I called the manufacturer who provided this confirmation). I called Dr. Noble's office only to be put off by the woman answering the phone. I wrote Dr. Noble a letter making sure that he was aware of the situation and he has not responded. Additionally, he told my husband that he needed to have cataract survey immediately yet upon a second opinion, surgery was not even to be considered until THREE-YEARS later. Even at three-years later still NO difficulty in night driving.

He's the BEST!! show details He's the BEST!!
Apr 12th, 2011

Competent, knowledgeable staff. Everyone in the office worked hard to give me the best service possible. Dr. Noble is a genius.

Bedside manner. show details Bedside manner.
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Noble needs to learn to be more patient with younger kids. I took my daughter after school and he was very short tempered with her. Other than that he is awesome.

Very satisfied!! show details Very satisfied!!
by Lyn W. on Dec 4th, 2009

I do not understand some of the negative reviews here. My experience with Dr. Noble and his staff has been great. I have diabetes and Dr. Noble has given me good, extensive exams with lots of very helpful advise with caring for my eyes and managing my diabetes. He has been kind and listens well to my concerns and answers all my questions. The staff are friendly and helpful and I have never waited for more than a few minutes in the waiting room. I have waited longer once in the exam room, but as I expect Dr. Noble to spend plenty of time with me, I must allow the same courtesy to other patients. Dr. Noble does not rush through his exams or treat his patients like cattle. Sometimes people have questions. I am willing to wait a little longer and know I am seeing a doctor who who cares.

Positive Experience show details Positive Experience
Dec 3rd, 2009

Very friendly, willing to talk (which is probably why the waiting times are a little long).I would go to him again without remorse.

Run Away show details Run Away
by Ms. J on Jul 18th, 2009

Horrible Staff, ignorant, unprofessionalLongest wait I have ever had in an office, and I was the only patient thereDr. Seemed aloof and could care less about asking or answering my questions

Mrs. show details Mrs.
Feb 20th, 2009

Staff was either unprofessional or lacked basic skills required to communicate with anyone older than 16, possibly a work release program or part of a halfway house work party.MD bedside manner was on par with UN aid worker in an overcowded refugee camp.

Jun 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This was the worst eye doctor experience I have ever had.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com