A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Easterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Easterling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Easterling graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Easterling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children S
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Easterling MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Easterling practice?
- Dr. Larry Easterling has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Easterling practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.