A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Easterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easterling
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easterling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Easterling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Easterling graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Easterling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children S
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Easterling MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Easterling practice?
- Dr. Larry Easterling has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Easterling practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.