Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. Yahoo.
Feb 21st, 2015

I've been seeing Dr edwards since I was born, he's the best

Did not even see him , I left in tears show details Did not even see him , I left in tears
Dec 20th, 2013

This was to me a very dirty office . I had to show up with my 4 year old and two year old , and was told it was ok this once . My two year old cried just a little and the front dest called my name very rude and told me to have my child not cry because the Dr's wife has a different type of office that need' s quiet. When my child cried again I took her out side very fast. Again the front desk lady called me and ask me if my child was going to cry again because she can't have that . I said I would wait out side but still she was concernd that my child was going to talk . After waiting for an hour and the very rude lady up front I ended up leaving the place in tears. Out side in there small parking lot was a lady that was unstable yelling and me standing in front of my car . She was there to see the Dr's wife for therypy . Nope not for me . This place was dirty .

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by delialolo89 on Nov 13th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have never been to a Dr. who I've felt really cared about my and my well-being. Dr. Edwards is a Great Dr. who I can trust and will continute to use.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Dec 14th, 2006 on yahoo.com

He Doesnt Listen: I was not a big fan of Dr Edwards. I was assigned to him by Baby Your Baby and was not advised that I could switch. He never listened to me when I had a problem, his nurse always had to tell him that I was wrong about something being wro

Read Full Review at yahoo.com