Dr. Larry Einbinder Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Larry Einbinder?

January 16th, 2017

Don't pay attention to negative reviews

I'm so glad we didn't pay attention to the negative reviews we read before making our appointment. In our experience, Dr. Einbinder was highly professional, diagnosed a rare condition, got my husband immediately into the hospital for treatment, and fit all follow-up appointments into his already booked schedule. He was literally a life saver!

November 18th, 2015

Blah

I've long been suffering a relapsing neurological condition with unknown etiology. My appointment with Dr. Einbinder was very discouraging. I explained to him my symptoms. He just shrugged his shoulders and said he had no idea. That was that. No suggestions, no care plan, no tests, nothing. A year later, and I'm suffering another acute attack with no neurologist to call.

September 10th, 2015

Although he correctly diagnosed the problem, his prescription was incorrect and he insisted that it was appropriate despite it causing disorientation and sleeping most of the time. Fortunately, I found a neurologist who said Einbinder may not be keeping up with current research results.

March 26th, 2015

Incomplete exam. Poor manner

We took my 87 year old mother to be evaluated by this doctor. She was shaking so we thought she had Parkinsons. He did give us a drug for it, which seemed to control it. There was no thorough neurological exam done by the physician. He simply told her to "walk across the floor". 4 months later, she has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. He missed this with his so called exam. We are very disappointed in his care.

April 30th, 2014

Keep away!

First impression he was unfriendly. Didn't say hello or shake hands, he just asked what the problem was. I explained and he didn't speak to me much throughout the consultation. Discourteous man as well as reception staff. No compassion at all. I had to call for results and he gave me them without another word, not even a 'ok let's go from here'. I was stumped. This man is a disgrace to the profession. I also paid $350 for a 5 min test I have not received any results from. Astounded isn't the word. Keep clear

November 3rd, 2013

Unprofessional and unpleasant

I accompanied my elderly mom to see Dr. Einbinder; she suddenly had begun experiencing episodes of delirium and agitation. To my painful surprise, Dr. Einbinder seemed uncomfortable at the outset with my mother's existing physical disability, and visibly taken aback by her psychological symptoms. I thought we had somehow wandered into the wrong doctor's office by mistake - rather than the office of an experienced practitioner with Board certifications in psychiatry and neurology. We will not be returning.

March 28th, 2013

This doctor is arrogant, very poor bedside manner.

November 8th, 2012

one of the best!!

Dr. Einbinder is an exceptional diagnostician. To me, that is key. He has a great 'bedside' manner and is extremely thorough. I highly recommend him.

September 7th, 2011

Service improvement needed

Usual scenario: Good doctor/ bad staff. Ignoring your presence by window, forgetting to give a call about test results, overcharging, being rude and unprofessional. Lost me as a patient. Good luck.

January 5th, 2011

Did not want to listen

He did not seem to want to listen. I was in pain. Migraine pain but he told me I was depressed. That was all. I had to go to a shrink and he gave me a sample of a pill. That did not work. I was crying the next time I went. He just looked at me. Said. Oh ok. Go to therapy. I won't say any more. Just that his attitude was as if he felt he knew everything. Not someone you would want to go to. I went to him, because I thought he looked nice in his picture profile. WOW, was I wrong. Sir, if you read this. I know they teach doctors to not get connected to your patients but, I did not think they taught you how to be completely numb to your patients. Oh wait, maybe I wasnt rich enough, or not sick enough, or not that interesting of a case. If you only new

October 10th, 2009

Lacks interpersonal skills

this doctor has no ability to talk to patients. Technically, he may be very competent (let's hope so), but in terms of his talking to patients his condescending attitude is nearly impossible to bear.

September 26th, 2017