A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Epperson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Epperson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Epperson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epperson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Epperson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Epperson MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Epperson practice?
- Dr. Larry Epperson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Larry Epperson practices Neurology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, AL and Prattville, AL.
See Montgomery Neurologists.