A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Fan, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Fan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry K Fan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Fan practice?
- Dr. Larry Fan has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Fan practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Plastic Surgeons.