A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Fane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Fane, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fane graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Ralph Fane MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Fane practice?
- Dr. Larry Fane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Fane practices Pediatrics near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Georgetown Pediatricians.