A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Feiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Feiner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Feiner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Feiner practice?
- Dr. Larry Feiner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Larry Feiner practices Otolaryngology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Phoenixville Otolaryngologists.