Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Feb 27th, 2015

Dr. Feiner did my daughter's bilateral tube surgery last month and since then she's a complete different toddler. He was so good with her and explained everything so well to my husband and I; the process can be a little scary to a new parent and I appreciated having him as our doctor to go through it all!

2 years later show details 2 years later
by Beverly Daddario on Jan 7th, 2015

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Dr. Finer because he did a surgery over 2 years ago to remove my uvula because I had sleep apnea pretty bad and he had told me previously that I had a very large uvula. I just a month or so ago went back for a recheck of my sleep patterns and I don't have any problems. So again I want to say "Great Job" Dr. Finer .... and I would recommend him to others!!!

Madalin show details Madalin
Dec 17th, 2014

I like this doctor, he is very smart. however his nursing line is horrible, they'd Don't always call back thus forcing you to make an appointment to get an answer. Had a reaction to medication needed differnt med but had to make an appointment for this?

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Lesley on Dec 16th, 2014

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Feiner and we consider him to be a very professional, knowledgeable otolaryngologist.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Kathy on Oct 22nd, 2014

Top Doctor - Immediately knew what the issue was upon first visit. I highly recommend him. From A to Z no concerns as he was a new doctor for us.

BEWARE! DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR show details BEWARE! DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR
by a06 on Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Feiner should loose his medical license. He should change his career and rip people off selling them used cars instead of charging a RIDICULOUS amount of money for services that he doesn't even perform. There are other ENT's around that have nicer offices. When you enter an exam room at Dr. Feiner's office, you magically feel like you've traveled back to the 1970's. A few of the nurses are very polite, but I hope you don't ever have to deal with the Billing "manager"... she is a real treat.

Apr 18th, 2011

The doctor seemed overbooked. I was uncomfortable.

long wait, short visit show details long wait, short visit
Apr 16th, 2011

didn't take the time to listen to my problem, was in and out too fast. felt like a number

Jan 15th, 2010

I keep telling him that something else is wrong ,but he says there is nothing wrong. Without doing more tests. Also quick to answer questions without going into full detail. I left office thinking- what about, I should've.

"Money MD". show details "Money MD".
by placehitter on Apr 17th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Money first before patients needs in care. Likes the younger families. Doing Plastic nose surgery is excellent in construction. Follow up in the future when medical needs arise is where he needs improvement.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com