Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

RN show details RN
Jul 24th, 2015

Worlds best ENT!!! :)

Feb 27th, 2015

Dr. Feiner did my daughter's bilateral tube surgery last month and since then she's a complete different toddler. He was so good with her and explained everything so well to my husband and I; the process can be a little scary to a new parent and I appreciated having him as our doctor to go through it all!

2 years later show details 2 years later
by Beverly Daddario on Jan 7th, 2015

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Dr. Finer because he did a surgery over 2 years ago to remove my uvula because I had sleep apnea pretty bad and he had told me previously that I had a very large uvula. I just a month or so ago went back for a recheck of my sleep patterns and I don't have any problems. So again I want to say "Great Job" Dr. Finer .... and I would recommend him to others!!!

Madalin show details Madalin
Dec 17th, 2014

I like this doctor, he is very smart. however his nursing line is horrible, they'd Don't always call back thus forcing you to make an appointment to get an answer. Had a reaction to medication needed differnt med but had to make an appointment for this?

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Lesley on Dec 16th, 2014

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Feiner and we consider him to be a very professional, knowledgeable otolaryngologist.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Kathy on Oct 22nd, 2014

Top Doctor - Immediately knew what the issue was upon first visit. I highly recommend him. From A to Z no concerns as he was a new doctor for us.

Apr 18th, 2011

The doctor seemed overbooked. I was uncomfortable.

long wait, short visit show details long wait, short visit
Apr 16th, 2011

didn't take the time to listen to my problem, was in and out too fast. felt like a number

Jan 15th, 2010

I keep telling him that something else is wrong ,but he says there is nothing wrong. Without doing more tests. Also quick to answer questions without going into full detail. I left office thinking- what about, I should've.