Internist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Marsha Decker on Aug 1st, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Fineman for thirty one years and have the most respect for him. He never kept me waiting because I was always early. He will be greatly missed.

by Rhonda Brown on Jul 29th, 2015

He is a very humble and loving Doctor. Anyone can be comfortable with the most private illnesses that a person doesn't want to share with anyone. He makes it easy.

by Marquita C on Jul 22nd, 2015

Dr Fineman is such an excellent doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He will be sorely missed by so many. I wish him and his family only the best. If he should join another practice or open his own, I would happily follow him!

Patient show details Patient
by J W Roberts on Jul 21st, 2015

Dr, Fineman is the greatest doctor that I have ever had and I wish him the best. Community Medical Associates lost a great,and caring doctor and a gentleman, too! HE cared about the total person will be missed by so many. Thanks for all of the years you have taken care of me and my son. J W Roberts Pleasureville

by Glenn Hunt on Jul 13th, 2015

Don't know what happened hope you're well I would love a call

Simply the best show details Simply the best
Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Fineman, hands down is the best doctor on Earth.

by Ed Ames on Jun 29th, 2015

He ia a true doctor and finds the cause of your illness. And actually cares about your well being. Is also diligent to find why you ill, as become a true friend of the Ames and House families.

Dr. Fineman is an excellent physician. He is cooperative, listens to his patients, and is diagnostically right on the record. He is unequivacally the best doctor I have ever had. When he retires, he will a tragic loss the the medically community. show details Dr. Fineman is an excellent physician. He is cooperative, listens to his patients, and is diagnostically right on the record. He is unequivacally the best doctor I have ever had. When he retires, he will a tragic loss the the medically community.
Aug 1st, 2012

My experiences with Dr. Fineman have always been exceeding above average. He is a thorough and compenent physician with a vast knowledge of internal medicine. As his population ages, he has kept up with the current literature in the field which is vitally important to the patient's in his care. I think he is both an admirable person and an exceeing ethical and I trust him implicity to handle my medical care. Dr. Fineman also sees my husband as well as my daughter and they are of the same opinion as I am regarding his morality, clinical skills, and general medican knowledge. Thanks Dr. F. for your grace, charm, and vast medical skills. I couln't have made it this far without you.

The best show details The best
by Dennis Heinz on Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Fineman is quite a gentleman. He is always polite and patient centered. I have been seeing him for more than 10 years now and I would not consider using any other doctor.

Jul 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Larry Fineman is the BEST Internal Medicine doctor in Louisville, KY and he is loved by the staff at the Norton facilities!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jan 28th, 2008

He is a very caring and kind person. I wish I had met him sooner. He listens extremely well and shows a sincere interest in every problem that you have. He's also extremely intelligent and is willing to learn more about any health problem you have that he may not be entirely familiar with.