Dr. Larry Fineman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Louisville, KY

4.7

June 8th, 2016
Great Doctor
One of the very best doctors I have ever had. Excellent care.and wonderful manner with patient and family.

February 15th, 2016
Dr. Larry Fineman
I agree with others that have posted reviews. Dr. Fineman is the best I have seen. He was actually interested in my health and spent the time with me to understand me. Evidently Nortons is not interested in anything but "cattle call" medicine and docs seeing as many patients as possible in the shortest amount of time. If anybody knows if dr. Fineman is practicing anywhere else please let us all know.

February 3rd, 2016
patient and coworker
I wrote about him on a blog several months ago. I still don't know what has happened and pray it's not dreadful. This is a 5 star doctor and coworker. I only trust a handful of doctors and that is saying alot after many years as a nurse. I hope this finds you and yours well. He is one of the best.

February 2nd, 2016
Abuse - asking a doctor to leave a practice because of not seeing enough patients.
I was in total shock when I called his office and was told he was no longer with the office Community Medical Assoc., The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of the staff just that he's no longer with this office. I've been with this group of doctors dating back to Dr. Carl Rankin, who in my opinion was one of the greatest - going back that far and seeing several doctors after Dr. Rankin passed away. I feel Dr. Fineman was treated unfair as well as his patients. When I was told that a nurse pract. was seeing his patients - I told them I would not be back. Their was no compassion from the staff in advising his patients, no explanations, no nothing. I'm truly disgusted with this practice. I wish Dr. Fineman the best and his family. I really don't know if he will open another office but I hope that his former patients will be advised of this. He was a wonderful man.

January 11th, 2016
dr fineman
just want to express my highest disgust at Norton Healthcare. How do you justify asking Dr Fineman to leave because he could not see enough patients - he cared too much. Guess this is what "modern" medicine for Norton's is all about. SHAME ON NORTON'S - people deserve to know the truth!!!! hope people will let Norton's know what they think of them!!!!

August 1st, 2015
I was a patient of Dr. Fineman for thirty one years and have the most respect for him. He never kept me waiting because I was always early. He will be greatly missed.

July 29th, 2015
He is a very humble and loving Doctor. Anyone can be comfortable with the most private illnesses that a person doesn't want to share with anyone. He makes it easy.

July 22nd, 2015
Dr Fineman is such an excellent doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He will be sorely missed by so many. I wish him and his family only the best. If he should join another practice or open his own, I would happily follow him!

July 13th, 2015
Don't know what happened hope you're well I would love a call

June 30th, 2015
Simply the best
Dr. Fineman, hands down is the best doctor on Earth.

June 29th, 2015
He ia a true doctor and finds the cause of your illness. And actually cares about your well being. Is also diligent to find why you ill, as become a true friend of the Ames and House families.

August 1st, 2012
Dr. Fineman is an excellent physician. He is cooperative, listens to his patients, and is diagnostically right on the record. He is unequivacally the best doctor I have ever had. When he retires, he will a tragic loss the the medically community.
My experiences with Dr. Fineman have always been exceeding above average. He is a thorough and compenent physician with a vast knowledge of internal medicine. As his population ages, he has kept up with the current literature in the field which is vitally important to the patient's in his care. I think he is both an admirable person and an exceeing ethical and I trust him implicity to handle my medical care. Dr. Fineman also sees my husband as well as my daughter and they are of the same opinion as I am regarding his morality, clinical skills, and general medican knowledge. Thanks Dr. F. for your grace, charm, and vast medical skills. I couln't have made it this far without you.