Internists

Norton Community Med Associates
825 Barret Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
502-540-7200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Dr. Fineman is an excellent physician. He is cooperative, listens to his patients, and is diagnostically right on the record. He is unequivacally the best doctor I have ever had. When he retires, he will a tragic loss the the medically community.  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

My experiences with Dr. Fineman have always been exceeding above average. He is a thorough and compenent physician with a vast knowledge of internal medicine. As his population ages, he has kept up with the current literature in the field which is vitally important to the patient's in his care. I think he is both an admirable person and an exceeing ethical and I trust him implicity to handle my medical care. Dr. Fineman also sees my husband as well as my daughter and they are of the same opinion as I am regarding his morality, clinical skills, and general medican knowledge. Thanks Dr. F. for your grace, charm, and vast medical skills. I couln't have made it this far without you.

|  The best  |  show details
by Dennis Heinz on Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Fineman is quite a gentleman. He is always polite and patient centered. I have been seeing him for more than 10 years now and I would not consider using any other doctor.

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Larry Fineman is the BEST Internal Medicine doctor in Louisville, KY and he is loved by the staff at the Norton facilities!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Jan 28th, 2008

He is a very caring and kind person. I wish I had met him sooner. He listens extremely well and shows a sincere interest in every problem that you have. He's also extremely intelligent and is willing to learn more about any health problem you have that he may not be entirely familiar with.