A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Fish is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry William Fish DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Fish practice?
- Dr. Larry Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Fish practices Family Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Primary Care Doctors.