A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Flanagan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flanagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Flanagan practice?
Dr. Larry Flanagan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.