Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Flanagan
Dr. Larry Flanagan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bangor, ME. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Flanagan is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Inland Hospital and Eastern Maine Medical Center. Dr. Flanagan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Flanagan has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Larry Flanagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.
Dr. Christopher Byrne
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Bangor, ME 0 mi10
Dr. Felix Hernandez Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Bangor, ME 0 mi37
Dr. Hilton Hudson II
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bangor, ME 0 mi30