A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Flanagan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Flanagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Douglas Flanagan MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Larry Flanagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Flanagan practices Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.