A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Flanagan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Flanagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Douglas Flanagan MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Larry Flanagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Flanagan practices Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.