A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Larry Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Fleischmann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Eugene Fleischmann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Larry Fleischmann has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Fleischmann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Nephrologists.