Dr. Larry Foster Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry Foster?

October 26th, 2016

He had us rush to another doctor with a diagnosis that they would have to cut off my husbands hand and the other doctor thought he was crazy. Thank god we found a great doc and it is not foster. He is not qualified to be seeing people and should have his license revoked to practice medicine.

September 13th, 2016

do not go to this doctor, gave my father the wrong the medicine causing him to loose his ability to swallow and breath. stay away from this doctor HE WILL MAKE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SUFFER. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE PULLED!!!!!

September 5th, 2014

Scary!

I had a horrible experience with this physician years ago that involved over medication and permanent scarring. The worst part was, he couldn't even respond to a letter from me with my frustration. Very disappointing.

January 27th, 2010

Denise

I had many years of care from Dr Foster for all of my family, until I moved out of the area. I wish I could have taken him along. Very knowledgable and caring about our family care, paticularily my son who needed speciality care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you-I am happy I was able to care for you and your family

March 3rd, 2017