A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry France:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry France is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry France, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. France graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. France has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry N France MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry N. France practice?
- Dr. Larry France has 1 office location.
- Dr. Larry France practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.