A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Frevert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Frevert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frevert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frevert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Frevert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frevert graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frevert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Frederick Frevert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry F. Frevert practice?
- Dr. Larry Frevert has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Frevert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Surgeons.