Dr. Larry Froch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Froch?

October 24th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

My wife and I found Dr. Froch to be highly competent and exhibits great care toward his patients. We had good success with his treatments.

August 13th, 2016

Knows his stuff. Kind and smart. Does not beat around the bush about kidney disease.

July 19th, 2014

One of the best doctors

Dr. Froch was recommended to me by my friend's daughter who is a medical doctor at UCLA. Dr. Froch diagnosed my kidney disease correctly after I was previously misdiagnosed by two nephrologists. He is very smart and has great bedside manner. Beside the thorough physical exam, he spent time going through my lab results and was able to tell me the prognosis. I drove about 130 miles round trip to see him. I am very grateful and consider myself lucky to find such a highly professional physician. The staff at the front desk were very courteous and pleasant to deal with. The nurse is very organized. She made copies of my lab results and arranged my documents ahead of my visit to the office.

February 8th, 2013

Dr. Froch saved my father's life after he was misdiagnosed by multiple other physicians. I would not hesitate to recommend any family member or friends to him.

August 6th, 2012

VEY SPECIAL AND RARE DOCTOR

Dr. Froch has seen me thru cancer - dialysis and eventually a kidney transplant. He is one of the few doctors left that will take as much time as needed to make sure he answers all of your questions and is grat with follow-up. After Obamacare i hope this stays the same. We will see. He is my favorite doctorand I have many.

December 12th, 2011

Excellent Physician, Excellent Receptionist

Dr. Froch is caring, accurate, and dedicated. It's rare to find this combination in a physician today.The receptionist, Wendy, is terrifc. The nurse/medical assistant is rude and should really consider another profession!

October 21st, 2011

Great doctor. Wow.

October 14th, 2011

Great doctor, greart receptionist, rude nurse

Dr. Froch is a very caring and patient doctor with great bedside manners. His receptionist, Wendy is excellent. However, his nurse, Ella, has a bad attitude and should chose another profession!

May 31st, 2011

Great Doctor, nurse incredibly rude.

Before seeing Dr. Froch I read all the reviews on this site about how great a doctor he is. Well it's true. He truly listens to you and does a great job in diagnosing one's problems. His nurse though I couldn't believe how rude she was for no reason. She's definitely in the wrong profession. I would highly recommend Dr. Froch though. I think it's more important to have the right doctor than the wrong nurse.

March 1st, 2011

Ella, the Medical Assistant, is rude, unreliable, and unprofessional

REGARDING PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT STAFF:1. " Only negative is his nurse in the office is lazy, mean, and does as little as possible. The receptionist is wonderful!"2. "Unfortunately, I find the front office at Dr. Froch's office to be unapologetically rude and condescending."I concur!!! Ella lacks the mindset and mentality of a true professional nurse (and knows not what she doesn't know). In my book, she gets an "F" in the areas of customer service, timely follow-thru, communication skills, and critical thinking. Plus she's dishonest (I've caught her lying to cover her butt on more than one occasion).Dr. Froch should seriously consider getting rid of her. Her presence only brings his whole office down.

February 11th, 2011

Great Doctor. Spends time with you and answers all of your questions. He is super busy but never rushes you. I think he lives at the hospital - he is there all hours. Returns pages promptly no what time of day it is or even if it is a holiday. Only negative is his nurse in the office is lazy, mean and does as little as possible. The receptionist is wonderful!

May 13th, 2009

amazing doctor. thinks outside the box and can clinch the diagnosis that others miss.