A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Harman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Harman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Harman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Gael Harman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry G. Harman practice?
- Dr. Larry Harman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Harman practices Family Medicine near Grantsville, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Grantsville Primary Care Doctors.