A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gambrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gambrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambrell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gambrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Kyle Gambrell DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Gambrell practice?
- Dr. Larry Gambrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Gambrell practices Otolaryngology near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Otolaryngologists.