A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gambrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gambrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambrell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gambrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gambrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Gambrell practice?
Dr. Larry Gambrell practices Otolaryngology near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Ukiah Otolaryngologists.