A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Garsha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Garsha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garsha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garsha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Garsha, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garsha graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Steven Garsha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Family Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Garsha practice?
- Dr. Larry Garsha has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Garsha practices Psychiatry, Family Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists, Bethesda Primary Care Doctors, and Bethesda Preventive Medicine Specialists.