Dr. Larry Gazzini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Gazzini?

January 2nd, 2014

I have no quarrel with Dr. Gazzini as a physician except to say that either he has no idea as to the inexperience or lack of caring by his staff or he doesn't care. It is almost impossible to get information to either him or to his nurse, April. Messages are left with numerable staff members and calls are never returned! No communication whatsoever!!! I would never recommend anyone trying to get through to him even with an emergency. And personally, I will be finding another doctor who's staff has more empathy.

July 9th, 2012

My husband and I both go to Dr. Gazzini. We both like and trust him. He is friendly and caring. He has not over treated nor under treated us. It is nice to have a doctor that doesn't just throw medicine at the problem. I have had wonderful progess with incureable problem. We drive 2 hours one way to keep him as our doctor. His referals have been very good. We have not had any problems calling in and getting information back.

December 12th, 2011

Good Doctor, Abysmally Incopetent, Uncarring, and Rude Staff

While I cannot find fault in Dr. Gazzini, the staff is a nightmare. Ask a question, and you will get a different answer every time. Communication is non-existent, and when you do finally talk with someone, they are rude and refuse to do anything to help you. They will even deny a prescription refill (we're talking high blood pressure medication here, not narcotics) without ever consulting a doctor. These people simply do not care. It is sad that a good doctor is surrounded by such incompetence and rudeness.

October 25th, 2011

Poor communication. Staff is quick to blame mistakes on patients

I felt that office as a whole had poor communication with each other. The office staff failed to listen to why I needed an appointment, and made an appointment for for the wrong reason. I was billed incorrectly as a result, and the Office Manager, Sylvia, blamed me for the mistake. I was told I would receive a call back about the problem, but I was never called back. I received a termination of care letter in the mail. They never claimed the mistake could have been theirs, and only told me it was my fault. If you have a choice of where you want to do business, I would see another office. Dr. Gazzini spent very little time with me, and brushed off some questions I had about major problems with a "it wont happen to you" attitude. Just a poor office, with a "I have better things to do" doctor.

May 13th, 2011

My "Real" Doctor

Dr Gazzini has been my internist for about 15 years and I have seen him with a range of health problems. Without fail, I can trust his diagnosis and any prescriptions or recommendations he makes. And when he has referred me to other physicians, I have found I can trust them as well.

February 8th, 2010

Dr. Gazzini is very thoughtful and listens to his patient carefully. Although he is shy, he is friendly and very sweet.

April 10th, 2009

I called and received an appointment that afternoon. Wait time was 15 minutes. He diagnosed my problem correctly gave me samples to take to be sure I could tolerate the medicine before getting my RX filled.

May 16th, 2017