A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gentilello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gentilello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentilello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentilello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Gentilello, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentilello graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentilello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Michael Gentilello MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Gentilello practice?
- Dr. Larry Gentilello has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Gentilello practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.