A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gentilello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gentilello is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Gentilello, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentilello graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentilello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Michael Gentilello MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Gentilello practice?
- Dr. Larry Gentilello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Gentilello practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.