A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gersten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gersten
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gersten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Gersten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersten graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gersten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry M Gersten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Gersten practice?
- Dr. Larry Gersten has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Gersten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Surgeons.