A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gersten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gersten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gersten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Gersten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersten graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gersten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry M Gersten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Gersten practice?
- Dr. Larry Gersten has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Gersten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Orthopedic Surgeons.