3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jodi Ponder on Mar 9th, 2015

Staff included is amazing! Would recomed this doctor highly!

Surgery show details Surgery
Aug 6th, 2014

Would not choose him again. Spends time with you before surgery (pre-op) visits but after surgery does not give you the time of day. Bedside manners not good-real bad. Diagnosis is not good and he does NOT listen to what you tell him at all.

Patient show details Patient
by Victoria Martin on May 29th, 2013

The office is top notch. All of the staff is very professional. I like the karma and I feel very comfortable feeling I get. Dr Gersten and Kathleen are great.

Total Knee Replacement show details Total Knee Replacement
Mar 15th, 2012

I had been in pain for years. Dr Gersten and Kathleen (PA) were great! They did all they could including an Orthoscopic proceedure and Cynvisk injections to ease my pain but it the end, my knee needed to be replaced. I am an ex-professional athlete and Olympian and I coach baseball, football and soccer. Prior to the replacement, I was in severe pain nearly all the time. I could not walk more than 100 yards without having to sit and my knee would swell up like crazy. I had to stop coaching, close my catering company and sell my restaurants because I could not be on my feet for too long. As I write this, I am on day 16 of the recovery. I walked a half a mile yesterday and I will be losing the walker this weekend to use a cane. I am AMAZED on how little it has hurt and the range of motion gets better everyday. I anticipate a full recovery in a couple months and should be able to resume excersizing, living life with my family and coaching very soon. I am so impressed with the job Dr. Gersten and his team did and would recommend anyone in need of a total joint replacement utilize Dr. Gerstens skill and expertise and have him do it! Great Job Doc!

only interested in obtaining your co-pay show details only interested in obtaining your co-pay
Nov 4th, 2011

When I approached Dr. Gersten for a comprehensive exam to check for and rule out conditions which run in my family I had hoped for a consultation, but what I received was less involved than my time in the drive-thru at a chain restaurant. He was unprofessional, looked at his watch starting 2 minutes in to the exam and conducted x-rays on the wrong portions of my anatomy. My referring doctor permanently removed him from their list of referrals after I informed their office of what occurred during my visit. Unless you have a broken toe avoid this practice.

HIPS , SHOULDERS show details HIPS , SHOULDERS
Aug 2nd, 2008

Dr. Gersten is very professional on what he does with you. He also has conserns about your health and well being. He does not do any name calling or talk about you any time. I like how his demeanor is with you and gives you time to talk with him. Dr. Gersten I have left you two messages and I have not got a respons back. Can you call me Please.