A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Gideon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Gideon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Gideon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gideon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gideon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gideon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Gideon practice?
Dr. Larry Gideon practices Family Medicine near Riley, MI.
See Riley Family Physicians.