A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Glazerman is Excellent. Dr. Glazerman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Glazerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazerman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glazerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glazerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Glazerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Glazerman practice?
Dr. Larry Glazerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Quakertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Glazerman, Dr. Lawrence Glazerman, Dr. Lorenzo Glazerman, Dr. Laurence Glazerman