A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Glazerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Glazerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Glazerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazerman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glazerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Roy Glazerman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Glazerman practice?
- Dr. Larry Glazerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Larry Glazerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Obstetricians & Gynecologists.