Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
301 E City Ave
Ste 100
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-617-1300
Locations and availability (13)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Finally, a GYN who gets it  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I have uterine fibroids and my previous doctor told me that I needed a hysterectomy as soon as possible. No other options presented. Glazerman was the exact opposite. We discussed a wide variety of options, some that he would do, some that would require going to someone else (even including doing nothing!). Not only did he invest the time to give me full information, he understood that it was a big, life-altering decision. In addition, he assured me that if I decide for surgery, he would do everything possible to make the surgery minimally invasive and retain my ovaries and cervix if at all possible. I just wish I had known about him sooner!

|  To the best OB/GYN in the world  |  show details
by Lindsay Welch on Jan 26th, 2011

I was diagnosed with endomitromas and my quality of life was horrible. The first doctor that was going to perform surgery on me told me I'd have to have a lapartomy and would not be able to save my ovaries and told me I'd most likely not find someone to do it laparscopic or who could save my ovaries and he said most wont. I was devestated being 29yrs old and never having childeren. He also did not refer me to anyone or tell me what type of specialist to look up. I did research online and got lucky to find Dr. Glazerman. I had a consult with him the following Monday and two days later had surgery. Not only did he save my ovaries he performed my surgery laparscopy. He had the most caring bed side manner and was missing what I've seen so many doctors have these days; so many doctors treat you as work not as a human, they are annoyed with your questions, not warm or caring and lack humility and empathy but he embraced all those qualities. This man made me wish I had a father like him. So if anyone out there is worried like I was and is looking for the best OB/GYN he is the man.