A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Goldberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Philip Goldberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Larry Goldberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Larry Goldberg practices Surgery near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Salem, MA.
See Danvers Surgeons.