A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Goldberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center-Salem Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Larry Goldberg practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lynn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Gloucester, MA.
See Lynn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Goldberg, Dr. Lawrence Goldberg, Dr. Loren Goldberg, Dr. Lorenzo Goldberg