A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Good Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Good, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Good has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Good MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Good practice?
- Dr. Larry Good has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Good practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Lynbrook Internists and Lynbrook Gastroenterologists.