A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Good, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Good has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Good MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Good practice?
- Dr. Larry Good has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Good practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Lynbrook Internists and Lynbrook Gastroenterologists.