Learn more about Dr. Larry Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Good Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Good, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Good has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Good MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Good practice?
- Dr. Larry Good has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Good practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Lynbrook Internists and Lynbrook Gastroenterologists.