Dr. Larry Good Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Good?

Posted on October 14th, 2015

smart doctor.All about the money. Bedside manner ok.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

It's all about the money. He missed my mom's diagnosis. My mom died because she did not receive the proper care. Stay away,

A true life saver

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I first met Dr. Good in 1985 when I could no longer stand the "attacks" I was having. Before going for my appointment, I wrote down 7 pages of symptoms; I presented them to Dr. Good when he asked me what my problem was, and he was able to diagnose IBS from what I had written. He did a follow-up physical exam, and he was right. Since then I've had my gall bladder removed, had diverticulitis, and other gastro problems, and Dr. Good has always been there for me. I would recommend him to anyone at any time. He is a wonderful doctor who I consider a friend; I'm moving 900 miles away and will miss his expertise and compassion. He'll be an impossible act to follow; doctors like him are exceptionally rare, and I have been blessed to be under his care for 30 years.

the Best

Posted on January 4th, 2015

A doctor who knows how why and when to treat a patient with the best of medicine care and above all knowledgeable in everything he does

Dr. NotGood!!!

Posted on May 14th, 2013

He is treating one of my parents. At first he comes across as very caring. Within a short period of time, we learned his true colors. Doesn't return calls or emails in a timely manner, although his voicemail says that he will. When he does respond to emails, it's obvious that he doesn't read them. He has an "attitude" when asked questions about the patient and the diagnosis. Maybe if we joined his "concierge practice" and paid his high membership fee he would pay more attention us.

The Best

Posted on February 24th, 2013

I had been through six Drs for my son who has Crohn's disease. I have never met a more compassionate and wonderful Dr. His intelligence and his wonderful bedside manner are astounding. He met my son in his office on a Saturday morning because my son was home for the weekend from college and wasn't feeling well. My son (19) absolutely loves him and is very comfortable with him which is not an easy feat for a teen with Crohns. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Good!!!!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Good's for 1-2 years. Dr. Good thinks outside the box when it comes to your health and getting you better. He will try different things in order for you to get your quality of life back. I would recommend Dr. Good to any of my family and friends. He is one of the smartest doctors you can meet and has the best bedside manners.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of DR Good's for 15 years and find him to be a very compassionate and caring man, as well as a wonderful diagnostician.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

dr. good is an amazing doctor...he is kind, caring and knowledgablehe gives you all the time you need.i have never seen a more dedicated doctor.he also looks at all of you not just your stomach. EXCELLENT is not even strong enough.!!!!!!Dr. good is the BEST!!!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr. Good has helped out my Crohn's disease more then any other gastro and he is always on top of his game. He is very knowlegdable about the newest and most advanced drugs and treatments out on the market today. I would recommened Dr. Good to all of my family and friends. He is the best doctor period.

Modern Technology, old fashioned attention

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr Good in my opinion is an excellant Physician.He looks at the whole patient and not just the area of complaint.This is highly atypical in todays world or medicine.I found him to be intelligent ,caring, easy to communicate with and easy to reach when needed. In my case I saw him after leaving another GI specialist whose only interest appeared to be doing proceedures. He identified my problem quickly and correctly and began treatment whose results made me feel better than I had in over 1 year. He is the real deal.

Great Bedside Manner and Medical Knowledge

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr, Good has treated me since 2002. He is extremly knowledgable of the most current medical treatments and medications. He spends as much time with you as needed and is happy to answer all your questions and concerns. He gets back to you quickly after you call him and has a wonderful bedside manner. He make you feel at ease no matter the situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Larry Good to anyone.