A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Greenbaum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Marc Greenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Larry Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Greenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Rheumatologists.