A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Greenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry M Greenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Larry Greenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Greenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Rheumatologists.