Internists, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Specialist
1340 E County Line Rd
Ste W
Indianapolis, IN 46227
317-885-2860
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Treated me like I didn't belong there  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I am a female and I was 32 when I visited Dr. Greenbaum last year. What I most remember was Dr. Greenbaum saying he didn't know why I was there. He said "I don't know why your Dr. refereed you to me." Every joint in my body hurt, but my blood tests came back negative for whatever they tested. He made me feel stupid, and like I was wasting his time. He was gentle when manipulating my joints. My knuckles were very red and irritated, but he didn't seem concerned. Now one year later I'm experiencing the worst flare up of my life. I'm in so much pain, but afraid of being treated like a hypochondriac.

|  Finally a Doctor that cares...  |  show details
by ldh on Apr 22nd, 2013

I've seen many specialists and rare few spend more than 15 minutes on their examination or consultation. Dr. Greenbaum spent more time than any previous Doctor had. He spent a lot of time reading my chart/history. He actually looked at and manipulated my joints...Gasp! More than all of this, he believed me, let me repeat that, he believed me, when I told him about my pain. He prescribed medication (DMARD) right away. When he told me the diagnosis he looked me right in the eye. When he told me the side effects of the medication, he made sure I was paying attention, again looking me in the eye. He was talking and listening to me...a patient. I'm so glad I found Dr. Greenbaum.

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Greenbaum for almost 10 years. His professionalism is excellent. His caring comes through very strongly. His willingness to take the extra time needed to provide a complete explanation of a topic is excellent. He is able to convert complex medical terms and thoughts into an understandable explanation. He takes the time needed to provide a complete diagnosis. If he does not immediately know the answer to a question, he will do the necessary research to find the answer.

|  What you don't need from a DR.  |  show details
by Heather on May 3rd, 2010

I was attempting to explain new symptoms that had arrised after two elevated blood test(which he never bothered to go over, or even look in to)when I explained the pain in my hands, which are so much worse now, he directly looked at me and my husband as i was talking and said anyways....I guess I'll see you in four months. I went to him to see what was wrong. He labled me with Fibromyalgia and in 6 visits never rechecked me. My test came back that it may be rhuematoid arthritis. Lets home the test are wrong because otherwise Dr. Greenbaum may have cost me precious time I needed to prevent this cripling disease from attacking and disabling me. You should really consider someone else!