Dr. Larry Greenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Greenbaum?

January 11th, 2017

I love Dr Greenbaum I suffered 3 years with scriotic arthitis on both hands severe seen dermotologist 3 years lasser treaments nothing worked Dr Greenbaum xraid my hands had results in a heartbeat now i can use my hands like normal no hideing them new hands Amen Thank God for this doctor this man is awesome

July 24th, 2014

he doesn't truly trust his patients pain

I use to see Dr. Greenbaum. He said the same thing to me, why are you here? I went to IU for years but as I got worse i had to ask for rides so I just found the closest one to me and he honestly thinks he knows everything I definitely will not go back, he don't care about the type of pain he just wants to tell you what you are doing wrong, I'm overweight and I smoke and everything is that but he fails to remember i have graves disease fibromyalgia Aps an then I have osteoporosis osteoarthritis and spine and bulging disc and I have depression and I finally told him the last visit because all my test are negative on Aps lupus, but I have the signs on my body and I was always told if you take plaqunil that it will show up negative and he refused to believe that which the lady at IU health that took 18 tubes of blood from me that it's lupus like disease because it was in my blood of antiphosolipid antibody syndrome and I have took meds for years and for him to tell me i don't have it and don't believe in me but have so many tests and mri and ct scans of issues as well as thyroid disease he honestly always blames things on fibromyalgia AN THAT I need to do this and that and exercise and i tried curves for about 3months but just depends on my day and I made my back worse and I have bone spurs in my feet as well and I told him that and he said do water excersize and that made me worse, felt good at the time but when I was done and later that night went to hospital because i was in dier pain with my legs and of course they say it's restless leg syndrome but I can't trust him, he don't care about the pain of the patients as well as he thinks he knows everything and when I straight up told him you need to quit being rude and start really understanding your patients pain and suffering and QUIT being rude and telling them what they're doing wrong and focus on your attitude and the care and listen to your patients and understand you are not always right. He really don't need to be a doctor especially a rheumatologist. Honestly someone needs to reevaluate his license. Since last i saw him i had a heart attack as well as my Ana came back high levels and phosphate and have a stent and my health has definitely went down hill I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR AND HE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT PATIENTS PAIN AND SUFFERING THEY GO THROUGH. HE ARGUES WITH YOU BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THINGS AND I FEEL VERY AWKWARD AROUND HIM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T THINK HE KNOWS IT ALL AND PROVES IT WITH HIS ACTIONS.

April 23rd, 2013

Treated me like I didn't belong there

I am a female and I was 32 when I visited Dr. Greenbaum last year. What I most remember was Dr. Greenbaum saying he didn't know why I was there. He said "I don't know why your Dr. refereed you to me." Every joint in my body hurt, but my blood tests came back negative for whatever they tested. He made me feel stupid, and like I was wasting his time. He was gentle when manipulating my joints. My knuckles were very red and irritated, but he didn't seem concerned. Now one year later I'm experiencing the worst flare up of my life. I'm in so much pain, but afraid of being treated like a hypochondriac.

April 23rd, 2013

Finally a Doctor that cares...

I've seen many specialists and rare few spend more than 15 minutes on their examination or consultation. Dr. Greenbaum spent more time than any previous Doctor had. He spent a lot of time reading my chart/history. He actually looked at and manipulated my joints...Gasp! More than all of this, he believed me, let me repeat that, he believed me, when I told him about my pain. He prescribed medication (DMARD) right away. When he told me the diagnosis he looked me right in the eye. When he told me the side effects of the medication, he made sure I was paying attention, again looking me in the eye. He was talking and listening to me...a patient. I'm so glad I found Dr. Greenbaum.

March 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Greenbaum for almost 10 years. His professionalism is excellent. His caring comes through very strongly. His willingness to take the extra time needed to provide a complete explanation of a topic is excellent. He is able to convert complex medical terms and thoughts into an understandable explanation. He takes the time needed to provide a complete diagnosis. If he does not immediately know the answer to a question, he will do the necessary research to find the answer.

May 3rd, 2010

What you don't need from a DR.

I was attempting to explain new symptoms that had arrised after two elevated blood test(which he never bothered to go over, or even look in to)when I explained the pain in my hands, which are so much worse now, he directly looked at me and my husband as i was talking and said anyways....I guess I'll see you in four months. I went to him to see what was wrong. He labled me with Fibromyalgia and in 6 visits never rechecked me. My test came back that it may be rhuematoid arthritis. Lets home the test are wrong because otherwise Dr. Greenbaum may have cost me precious time I needed to prevent this cripling disease from attacking and disabling me. You should really consider someone else!

April 25th, 2017