Learn more about Dr. Larry Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Hagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Hagan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lynn Hagan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Larry Hagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Hagan practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV and Hurricane, WV.
See Ashland Pediatricians and Ashland Allergists.