Learn more about Dr. Larry Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Hagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Hagan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lynn Hagan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Larry Hagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Hagan practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV and Hurricane, WV.
See Ashland Pediatricians and Ashland Allergists.